We offer custom designed parties with your birthday star in mind! Each planned theme party includes 3 custom make ‘n take activities and 1 game.
Here are some examples of our party themes:
Dig for Dinos
International School for Spies
Crime Scene Investigators
Sew, Craft & Personalize It!
Need help paying? Ask about financial assistance.
Parties & Events Expectations
- Start and end a scheduled party or event on time.
- Call in if you are going to be late or if the number of participants changes.
- Be respectful to other guests, students, and staff at all times.
- Be respectful to Imagine Foundry, IF, property including materials, tools, equipment, and facilities.
- Be friendly to all people: familiar faces, newcomers, and IF volunteers, staff, and students.
- Act in accordance with these expectations for IF families.
- No pets allowed unless a service animal and/or approved in advance by IF staff, please notify us in advance of service animals.
- Set-up and clean-up is required. Please leave IF in the same or better condition than when you arrived!
- No food, drinks, or gum is allowed in the learning center or maker lab studios.
- We reserve the right to add or edit these expectations as needed and you will be notified of any changes prior to your event or party.
- IF is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items that you or your guests bring to the event or party.
- IF reserves the right to ask you or any of your guests to leave if a violation of our expectations occurs or for other reasons as deemed necessary.
- IF staff and volunteers are not responsible for attending guests or their children unless previously agreed upon in writing between and approved by the executive director.
- All guests/participants in my event must sign in and sign out agreeing to the following waiver: I grant permission for me and/or my child/children to participate and understand that they will engage in the use of hand tools and equipment in the makerspace. I understand that I or my child may engage in activities that are messy and that Imagine Foundry is not responsible for replacing any of my or my children’s clothing, shoes, or other items. In the event of an injury requiring medical attention, I grant permission to the staff (including volunteers) to attend to me and/or my child/children and I will be available to return to Imagine Foundry immediately if I am not there with my child/children. I recognize that unanticipated situations can arise which are not reasonably within the control of the staff (including volunteers). I agree to release and hold harmless Imagine Foundry, staff, and volunteers from all liability, claims, suits, demands, judgments, costs, interest and expense, (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from such activities, including any accident or injury to me and/or my child/children and the costs of medical services, or any cause beyond their control.
Birthday Package is $150
*Unlimited creating – Choice of one “Party Package”
*Up to 4 hours of party time (including set-up & clean-up)
*Dedicated party host
*Digital invitations – One custom invite you can share
*Up to 10 guests
*Chaperones & children under 2 years are free
*Open makerspace – Use our maker lab to create your own ideas!
*Planned Theme – Choose a theme & get custom activities (plus $50)
*Just need space? Bring your own activities & supplies (less $50)
*Additional guests $8 each
*Reservations required a week in advance with $50
deposit to be deducted upon receipt of payment
*Payment due prior to the start of the party
*Custom catered menu – Full meals, simple
desserts, or snacks (pricing varies)
*Photography – We take pictures & video during
party and provide digital copies $50
*Set-up or clean-up needs (pricing varies)